Do you want to gain new skills in ServiceNow?
Do you have a background in Software or Web Development, Systems Administration, ISTM, BMC Remedy, MS Service Manager or HP ServiceCentre?
We are seeking skilled technology professionals to be trained in ServiceNow. Concurrent with your training, you will be mentored by experienced ServiceNow developers and systems administrators. Successful candidates will benefit from their experience and capability to quickly learn the foundations of ServiceNow.
This role is offered as a full-time salary position.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Following your initial training, you will work in teams and grow to be a skilled ServiceNow Administrator and Developer. Ultimately you will be required to:
- Provide software configuration and customisation including, but not limited to custom scripting, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, and third-party software integrations.
- Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow.
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow.
- Integrate ServiceNow applications with 3rd party partners.
- Develop and maintain custom workflows.
- Support operational deployments of ServiceNow.
Prior Skills and experience
As evidence of your ability to learn quickly, we are looking for a practical combination of the following experience:
- Experience in ICT operations or projects using IT Service Management (ITSM) tools (ServiceNow, HP Service Manager, JIRA) implementation and customization based on ITIL best practices.
- Ability to work with clients to synthesize requirements into implementation.
- Proven experience in the full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support), especially Agile/Scrum.
- Systems Administrator (Unix, Windows etc).
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, JSON and JDBC).
- Administration of a complex systems including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies and dictionaries.
Successful candidates must either:
- hold an active Federal security clearance of Negative Vetting 1 (NV1), or higher; or
- be willing to undergo the security clearance process.
Specialists with lower clearances will be considered if their skills and experience are considerable.