Novabridge is seeking ServiceNow Administrators and Developers to provide ServiceNow design, development, testing, deployment and system integration for Federal Government clients based in Canberra ACT.
Successful candidates will be able to provide evidence of their capability to configure and customise applications within ServiceNow.
This role is offered as a full-time position with a competitive salary and training.
As a ServiceNow Administrator or Developer, you will:
- Provide software configuration and customisation including, but not limited to custom scripting workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, and third-party software integrations.
- Work with functional and administration teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow.
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow.
- Integrate ServiceNow applications with 3rd party products.
- Develop and maintain custom workflows.
- Problem-solve in during outages, errors, incidents and defect remediation.
Skills and Experience
- Detailed knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural, systems administration and/or development level.
- Experience in operations and/or projects using IT Service Management (ITSM) tools (ServiceNow), implementation and customization based on ITIL best practices.
- Ability to work with clients to synthesize requirements into implementation.
- Integration of ServiceNow with other applications & toolsets.
- Proven experience in full development life-cycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support), especially using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (Certified Application Developer a plus).
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports).
- Administration of ServiceNow including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus.
Successful candidates must either:
- hold an active Federal security clearance of Negative Vetting 1 (NV1), or higher; or
- be willing to undergo the security clearance process.
Specialists with no or lower clearances will be considered if their skills and experience are considerable.